They talk about us
Buying a Facebook Group
The question of where to buy a Facebook group interests everyone who earns money online. Finding listings is not a problem, but avoiding fraud is a big question. Today we will talk about exchanges and services where you can buy and sell a Facebook group with a transaction guarantee. And if you decide to conduct the transaction directly, here you will find safety rules for buying and selling public pages. Let's figure out how and where to buy a Facebook channel.
Where is the best place to buy a Facebook page?
To purchase a quality channel on Facebook, it is important to use reliable and verified resources. Facebook advertising exchanges act as intermediaries between both parties and facilitate everyone's work. Therefore, for those who want to know everything about it, we talk about the best Facebook exchanges that successfully operate in the popular messenger. We present to your attention the best exchange for selling Facebook channels.
madbid.com positions itself as a platform that unites advertisers and bloggers. Today, madbid.com is arguably the most popular advertising exchange on Facebook, and not only, but also on other popular social networks: Twitter, "VKontakte", Facebook, Instagram, YouTube.
madbid.com - the simplest and fastest way to get an interested target audience in a few hours. This popular advertising exchange specializes only in advertising on Facebook.
Current prices for Facebook groups
The cost of a Facebook channel can depend on many factors, the main ones being:
- the number of subscribers;
- the number of views on posts;
- the active audience coefficient.
The greater each of these parameters, the higher the price of the Facebook channel. To give you a quantitative benchmark, an undeveloped empty channel can cost you 7-10 dollars.
If you are interested in more developed platforms, fully ready for promoting your business, then it is better to choose already filled channels. The cost of such a Facebook channel starts from 300 dollars.
How to buy a Facebook group through an auction?
One of the most popular ways to buy a Facebook channel is through auctions. It's a simple and quick way to sell a public page at a price that suits both the buyer and the seller.
The algorithm for participating in auctions to buy a Facebook channel is quite simple:
- Go to a special exchange.
- Specify the social network for which you would like to buy a Facebook channel.
- Enter the price you consider optimal for this offer.
- Then wait. If the seller finds your price acceptable, they will open the transaction. You can propose different prices several times.
Selling a group through an exchange with a guarantor
The safest way to buy a Facebook channel is through a transaction with a guarantor. This is a reliable option, as the transaction involves an intermediary who has a good reputation and guarantees safety.
Fraud in buying a Facebook page
Buying and selling channels on Facebook is not a simple or the safest process. Therefore, both the seller and the buyer try to be as cautious as possible. Most often, transactions are carried out through reputable guarantors. The reason for this is the huge number of fraudsters who trade stolen accounts. That's why it's important to carefully select the exchange where you plan to buy a Facebook channel, and it's even better to buy a public page on Facebook through a guarantor service.
Guarantee of the exchange guarantor when selling a channel
The purchase/sale of Facebook channels starts with both participants connecting to a chat with the guarantor.
The transaction proceeds as follows:
- The buyer transfers the full amount of the transaction to the guarantor, including the guarantor's commission.
- The seller transfers the account to the guarantor for verification.
- The guarantor checks the possibility of linking a new phone, the account's hangar, and the linked mailbox.
- Then the buyer checks the account.
- If the buyer is satisfied with the account, a phone is linked to the account and mail, passwords and the secret question of the mail are changed.
- After that, the money is transferred to the seller and the transaction is completed.
If any problems arise at any stage of the transaction (impossible to link a phone, the hangar does not match the stated one, etc.), this issue is discussed directly with the buyer. The transaction is completed only with his consent.
Buying a Facebook channel with income
It's no secret that it is much more profitable to buy an already promoted Facebook channel that will immediately start generating income. Such public pages already have their active audience, so you won't need to spend additional funds on promotion.
Before buying such a channel, it's important not to rush and analyze it.
- First, learn more about the audience - it should match the one that will be the target for your business.
- Assess the audience and its activity - before buying a live Facebook channel, ask the owner to temporarily add you to the list of administrators to study the platform "from the inside."
- Check the activity through special programs, such as tgstat and others.
These criteria will help you buy a Facebook channel with subscribers.
Pros and cons of selling a channel through a guarantor
Selling an account through a guarantor has its advantages and disadvantages. Let's summarize by highlighting the main points:
- Checking whether the transaction is legal and does not violate the rights of any participant.
- Monitoring how the parties fulfill their obligations.
- Tracking to ensure the customer timely receives the product or service, and the performer receives payment.
- Additional expenses.
- Potentially longer transaction time through a guarantor.
Thus, buying and selling "advanced" accounts on subscriber exchanges is an excellent practice for those who want to quickly and efficiently develop their business and build an audience. You can buy a Facebook channel with income to facilitate your business development path. To ensure the transaction is reliable and safe, it's better to use the services of a Facebook channel sale guarantor service.